The holidays are over its time to get back to work. Getting into ‘work mode‘ seems kinda difficult after having to snooze and enjoy yourself for some while. It’s the first Monday of the year and you definitely need to arrange yourself so as to get your goals.
We’ve found 5 useful tips from Thrive that will help you transition yourself back into ‘work mode.‘
- Re-establish your morning routine to help you feel more grounded and focused.
- Mark off “focus time” on your calender to catch up on and respond to emails.
- Prioritize your to-do list. You don’t need to get everything done on your first day back.
- Be kind to yourself and be sure to take breaks when you need them.
- Take things one step at a time.