Buns in Nigeria remain an immortal snack that never goes out of trend. Basically, every Nigerian has had a taste of this delicious treat with a mix of a very cold bottle or can of Soda, and those who have experienced this are sure to testify to this magical taste experience.
Well remeber that you can experiment with this with as much premise as you want, with flavours, with styles, and a host of other recipes. So join us as we gather round KIKI FOODS as they teach us hoe to make the best Nigerian Buns.
To the kitchen lads !!!!!!!
- Nigerian buns (serves 3// makes 10-12 buns)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (380g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder 2 ½ (10g)
- ½teaspoon salt 1 tsp salt
- Dash of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk or regular milk
- 3/4 cup water
- Canola oil/ vegetable oil for frying