Adeju Thompson is the brains behind the genderless fashion line Lagos space programme based in Lagos. He is a 29 year old designer known for his beautiful works.Based on a statement by Adeju Thompson, Lagos Space Programme is not a brand but an ethical movement. His beautiful works have drawn the attentions of top fashion publications and with no doubt Vogue is one of them.In his feature on Vogue, he tells us about his fashion background.
- Reactions as Pregnant Lady Kneels To Propose to Her Boyfriend | Photo May 16, 2021
- Every Quote a Heart Broken Girl Needs — To Heal Herself May 16, 2021
- Breaking! Tight Security In Osogbo Over Yoruba Nation Protest May 15, 2021
- Burna Boy, The First African Artist With 100 Million Streams From Three Albums May 14, 2021
- COVID-19 : Bayelsa State Imposes Curfew From 8pm – 6am May 14, 2021
American singer Jennifer Lopez and her fiancé, Alex Rodriguez have officially called off their engagement. The ex couple in a statement with TODAY revealed...
In news that will surprise, well, no one, Kim Kardashian West might be launching another beauty-centric brand to join her empire soon. As reported...
The maker of the rapper Lil Nas X’s controversial “Satan shoes” responded to a lawsuit from Nike by claiming the sneakers were works of...