It was a happy moment for everyone when when African beauty queen Olivia Yace, Miss Côte d’Ivoire was named the second runner-up for Miss World 2021 in the contest held in Puerto Rico.
Yace was all shade of gorgeous at the Miss World 2021 pageant as she spoke with intelligence, walked with confidence and graced the show with her beauty.
The 23-year-old beauty queen was the only African queen to make it to top six. Olivia first dazzled us with her gown and head gear made from cowries in 2021 when she emerged as Miss Cote D’ Ivoire.
Things to Know about Olivia Yace
- She is 23 years old and stands at 180 cm tall.
- She is fluent in French, Spanish, and English.
- Olivia has a degree in marketing and management and hopes to further her education with a master’s degree.
- She likes to sing, dance, and travel.
- Her favourite film is “Mama Mia,” and her favourite song is “This Little Light of Mine.”
- Olivia would ask Michelle Obama to dinner since she looks up to her as a role model
- Her personal motto is: “Know who you are to know where you are.”
Starting the event, Olivia first dazzled us with her gown and head gear made from cowries in 2021 when she emerged as Miss Cote D’ Ivoire.
See gorgeous photos of the beauty queen below…
Photo Credit @olivia.yace