South African Actress Ayanda Thabethe just pulled off some Safari fashion styling and we absolutely fell in love with it. We will be showing you how you can also pull off safari fashion styling to suite your taste.
Safari fashion is a classic summer staple that has been around for quite a long time and it just happens to trend every year.
Even though safari fashion is yet so simple, it’s very significant in the fashion world.
You can wear your Safari dress, as is, or if you like, you can wear a cute scoop neck tank underneath and unbutton 3 or so buttons to show it off.
Safari fashion is generally a shirt and trousers / Shorts outfit. It’s up to you to manipulate it into your own taste. Some prefer to wear shorts because of its simplicity. If you are the type who prefer not to show much leg skin, you might want to opt-in for a khaki safari dress with black leggings or jeans. Then you can rock your heels with it.
What is the best shoes for safari style / fashion?
- Low wedges, flatforms or low block heels are more hearty than a skinny stiletto and go well with the look and feel of a dress like this.
- A natural wedge or flatform in rope or cork is a natural fit for Safari Style.
- Chunky slingback, open toe sandals look modern and cool.
- Strappy sandals with chunky high heels work with the jungle adventure vibe.
- Suede or any other kind of textured shoe or bootie is great.
- Gladiator sandals ( tall are newest) in brown, tan or gold are perfect too.
Photo Credits : @ayandathabethe