Valentine is just in few weeks and before you know it, it’s here. While valentine for this year might be a little different, it doesn’t mean you can’t look flawless. Infact, the dress code is “dress to kill.” You are probably planning on going to a romantic place with your partner, going all smoochy smoochy & lovey-dovey. While that plan is romantic, following the increase in COVID-19 cases its best to just stay indoors.
But whichever way it is for you, whether you’re going out or staying indoors, you still need to look flawless. But getting the best outfits might become stressful… Urgh! No need to stress yourself, as long as you follow the simple and approachable steps and tips below, you’ll definitely look fabulous no matter how you style yourself.
Here are tips to help you choose the best valentine outfits below :
- Decide what will go with your plans for the day – To help you choose the best and stylish outfit for your day, you have to know what your plans for the day are. If you plan to go for a meal, you’ll probably need to dress more stylishly than when you’re going for a gathering with friends or to the cinema.
- Go for the color of the day – Valentine’s day colors are Red, White & Pink and sometimes Orange. You can opt for a pink/red gown with black heels or a black jeans with a pink/red top and sneakers. Or you can go “monochrome” by wearing different shades of the same color.
- Choose a romantic dress – It’s all about love and going for a romantic dress with romantic elements and details, such as puffed sleeves, lace, or ribbon details will fit just fine.
- Valentine related prints – If you’d prefer to go for other styles and outfits, you can compliment them with on-theme colour by wearing outfits with red/pink prints on them and also you can ease the color flow with a complimentary color of sneakers or hat.
Valentine styling tips :
- If you have something more casual planned for this Valentine’s Day, style a pair of classic jeans under your dress.
- If you’ll like to go for a bold red outfit, keep your accessories simple and match them with a black heels.
- Not much of a dress person? Opt for a silk matching set instead.
- If you want to go for something casual, wear a pair of classic jeans under your dress.