With 2020 being an unexpected year, Justin Bieber gives the year some sugar by launching his new collection of Crocs.
Over the years, Crocs has been trending and it seems it making a comeback in 2020.
The singer drove fans into a frenzy last week when he announced his clothing brand Drew House had teamed up with the shoe company to design a pair of bright yellow clogs with eight custom Jibbitz.
“As an artist, it’s important that my creations stay true to myself and my style. I wear Crocs all the time, so designing my own pair came naturally. With these Crocs, I just focused on making something cool that I want to wear,”
– He said in a press release.
The singer teased the unlikely alliance through a series of Instagram posts last week, posting videos of himself cutting into a cake shaped like the shoe.
Key Features According to Forbes
- The yellow clogs will cost $59.99, and will be available worldwide on Crocs’ website, as well as partner outlets.
- The shoe, which draws inspiration from the signature yellow of Bieber’s clothing brand, includes eight Jibbitz charms, including a smiley face, a rainbow, and one that just reads “drew”.
- Bieber teased the collaboration when he took on the “real or cake challenge,” cutting into a realistic shoe-like-cake in the image of the collaboration.
- The Crocs online store is currently operating a waitlist for the shoes and warns customers that quantities are limited.
As on Drew House website, Justin Bieber’s crocs will also be sold at selected Crocs retail stores in China and South Korea.
Footwear brand Crocs, has teamed up with several artists and brand before, including Post Malone and food brand KFC.