One of Africa’s top modelling agencies, Beth Model is in search of new models even if you don’t have experience and will be moving around major places in Nigeria in April.
What are the requirements and how do you get started?
As announced by Beth on their official Instagram page, there will be a scouting tour in 6 different states around Nigeria — Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Anambra, Ibadan and Calabar.
Here are the timelines and locations slated for each state:
- Lagos – 2 Glover road , by Defense house, Lagos state – 15th April.
- Abuja – Jabi lake Abuja, FCT – 16th April
- Benin – Irex Bar opposite Uniben, Benin, Edo state – 16th April
- Anambra – Alex Ekwueme square Aroma Awka, Anambra state – 23rd April
- Ibadan – Love Garden, University of Ibadan, Oyo state – 23rd April
- Calabar – Cultural center complex, beside calabar mall, Mary Slessor Avenue, Calabar, Cross River state – 30th April
Time: 9 am – 1 pm. In line with COVID-19 protocols, No Face mask No Entry.
Models will not be seen after 1 pm.
Models MUST NOT be signed to any Agency.
Age 16 – 25
Girls 5’9 – 6ft
Boys 6’1 – 6’3
Black on black outfit
Girls must be on their natural hair
Boys must have a nice haircut and a clean shave.
If you are staying far away from these locations and would be unable to make it to the casting, you can send your photos and statistics to Beth via their Instagram @bethscouts.
For more information email [email protected] or call +234 803 327 8752