Yes, we know the drill – you’ll stop wearing black when there is a brighter colour. But it just seems to us that change is ironically the only constant in life, be it within your sartorial wardrobe choices or anything else for that matter.
While the thoughts of wearing yellow might not be a big deal for some, others cringe when the colour comes to mind. Yes! it’s a flashy colour but you can command attention and turn heads when you do it correctly.
So, we’ve taken it upon ourselves and carry it on our heads like Owambe gele to give you a little insight on how to fashionably pull off wearing yellow.
How to wear Yellow
If you are just trying to get yourself into the Yellow world, here are tips to take into consideration…
- Don’t go parading in yellow from head to toe, you’re not a banana, you are not a taxi either and definitely not a Birdie!
- You don’t need to wear Yellow outfits but you can dab yellow in your accessories. For instance, pick a yellow tote/bag or even yellow shoes to match your outfit.
- Yellow blends well with stripes, so do throw on a yellow jacket over a striped top.
- Don’t make it too tacky. Stick to primary colours and let the yellow shade pop like a big-fat bubble!
- Don’t pick a yellow hue that blends with your own skin tone. The trick is to pick a shade that stands out, without it being too flashy.
Style Inspo : How To Rock Yellow Outfits Flawlessly
You May Like: Style Inspo: How To Rock Green Outfits
See style inspos below if you’ll prefer to wear yellow all through
If you don’t want to wear yellow all through, here are photos inpos on colours to wear with yellow.