Whether they’re from stress, a sleepless night, or even genetics, dealing with dark under-eye circles can be a daunting task. Many eye creams and serums can help diminish their appearance over time, but if you’re looking for a quick fix, you’ll likely need a concealer to cover them.
And if your dark circles are still showing after that, you might want to add a color corrector into the mix. These innovative products balance discoloration on your skin by canceling it out with the opposite shades on the color wheel. While you may think all color correctors do the same thing, think again.
Many correctors have green and purple undertones, which are great for covering up blemishes and dark spots, but do little for concealing dark circles. Instead, you should choose color correctors in shades of red, pink, yellow, or orange, as these will help balance out the bluish-purple color of under-eye circles. To help you find the best color corrector for your under-eye circles, we turned to reviews from shoppers to see which ones they love the most.
Whether you are looking for a color-correcting palette that allows you to blend multiple colors, a brush-on option that makes application a breeze, or a brightening color corrector that makes you look more awake, there’s an option on this list for just about everyone. Keep reading to see the seven color correctors that customers say cover up dark under-circles the best.
These are the best color correctors for dark circles:
- Best Overall: Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
- Best Palette: NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer
- Best Sponge Option: Maybelline New York Master Camo Color Correcting Pen
- Best Brush-On Option: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer
- Best Stick Option: Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer
- Best Brightening Option: Becca Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Full-Coverage Option: Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector